Thursday, August 4, 2011

Jesus




Post-College, work, and a long distance relationship makes life really interesting.

It's astonishing the amount of patience that Jesus had. How is it possible that despite all of my imperfections, short-comings, blow-ups, complaints, etc, He continues to be on my side.

He really does love me.
He really cares for me.
He really believes in me.
He is always on my side.
He will never leave me.

I pray that I continue to believe that regardless of how my life is going.

Yea it's been really hard. I hate not being satisfied. But knowing that Christ is utterly, and completely satisfied with me, helps me to see the greater picture.

I know I'm not perfect, but He thinks I am.

"Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you."
-1 Peter 5:7

Music is what feelings sound like. I feel like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment