Thursday, October 21, 2010

Drive

Love.
An intense feeling of deep affection.
A law of nature. 
An entity that is essential for a spiritual response.
Either you love something or something or someone loves you.

It's absolutely insane how this one entity called love is the driving force that literally is the reason why this world spins. 

God could've completely destroyed us. But what? He destroys something most precious to Him because He loves us. He wanted us so bad that the only way to have us was to lose His Jesus. 

Love drives everything.

His love is the fuel that allows me to run. I need to fill up everyday cause this kid is a complete gas guzzler. When I refuse to fill up I won't go. There is no energy for me to move. Any place that I need to get to, it takes triple the effort to get to my destination. I have to watch my gas meter every second, go extremely slow so that I wont run out of gas. If I had filled up I wouldn't have to worry.

Every time I receive His love, I can't stop. It's amazing the sites I see, the people I meet. He completely fills my life with joy.

I am completely satisfied.

I am filled.

He overflows my heart.

Be Loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment